Conference will be held in the center of Moscow in Event-hall "Infoprostranstvo".
It’s 2 kilometers away from the Kremlin and 2,2 kilometers from the Central Park.
We do not accept sales pitch style presentations. We are looking for passionate people who understand developers and whose speeches are energetic and based on experience. The selection of talks is multi-layered and complex with the sole purpose of selecting the best.
- Involving employees in knowledge sharing processes and creation of knowledge sharing culture.
- Knowledge management processes automation and software for knowledge management.
- Knowledge management as an HR tool.
- Knowledge management as a tool to create innovations.
- Knowledge management tools: overview and/or practical application to real business tasks solving.
- Informational security and knowledge management.
- Law aspects of knowledge management.
- Quick start of knowledge management processes / Knowledge management in small companies/teams/start-ups.
- Estimation of knowledge management effectiveness as a tool to improve business results.
- Practical cases and results of knowledge management in real companies/teams.
Speaker package includes:
- An all-around access to the conference
- Accommodation at the venue hotel for the dates of the conference
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
All applications must be submitted before March 18Those approved by the Program Committee will be announced on April 1Submit your proposal here
Program committee consists of representatives of large companies, frameworks and communities from Russian Internet and around the world.
Code of Conduct
We adhere to the standard rules outlined in the Code of Conduct.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.